Thursday, December 11, 2008

Working with Friends

Working with friends is always so much fun! When our good friends and colleagues, Bill & Kelli Nixon came up with this great idea of "trading shoots", we jumped on it. So Cami and I loaded up our 13 year old dog, Henry, and met up with the Nixon Crew at Boone Hall. Here are some of the shots I took. Didn't Kelli do a GREAT job picking out outfits?!? :-) And that last shot of the boys hugging their legs was Kelli's idea...I LOVE IT! Later I'll share some of the ones they took of Cami and I with good ol' Henry. They're SO CUTE!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE them! I've never seen a pic of their whole family either and wow those kiddos are adorable as can be!

I'm excited to see these! Nathan and I trade shoots about once a year, too. He just did a fabulous family shoot of my mom/dad/brother and grandparents after Thanksgiving I can't wait to show off!

Anonymous said...

Just visiting your blog and LOVE the newest family shoot with the cute boys wearing their ol'fashioned hats. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I must say, those are the CUTEST kids I have ever seen.