Friday, December 5, 2008

Naomi & Mickey at Azalia Drive Church

I've been looking forward to Naomi and Mickey's wedding for quite some time. By the pure joy on their faces in these photos, I suppose they have as well! They were married at Azalea Drive Church where they were pronounced Mr. & Mrs. Naomi...I mean Mickey Walker. :-) In spite of the moody weather, they braved a trip to Waterfront Park where we got some AWESOME images. Their reception was held at the Charleston Club on the Air Force Base. Everyone had a GREAT time and I am SO GRATEFUL to Naomi & Mickey for allowing me to share in these special moments of their lives. Congratulations you guys!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

Mickey and I have seen the slideshow and all the pix and we love them...thanks so much...I forwarded the link for the slideshow and everyone loved it! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Another beauty! Damn you're good!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! Love the lense!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know its been awhile but I love checking in and keeping track of what's going on with you! I love the wedding photos you just put up. Allie is 13 so go ahead and book an appointment, i don't know, let's say 8-10 years from now... I'll fly you in!

I'll work on getting her married in that time frame...

Chris said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Wes, I'll fly ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD to photograph your beautiful daughter's wedding!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

How do you do it? One wedding edited and posted 1 week after the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Watched your entire web-gallery of Niomi and Mickies. I like the way you set up the grooms men out side against the pillars and love all the out door shots of the cute bride and groom...

You always have great stuff to look at.

Devin said...

Wow that is some outstanding photography work... great job Chris!