Thursday, December 11, 2008

Susan & Eddie's Storybook

Susan & Eddie's wedding at The Riviera was such a treat for me. And since Cami & I have been "in the creative groove" all week, we are SUPER excited to share one of the spreads from their storybook with you. In case it's too small to tell, the image on the right is a close-up of their rings, settled into the hilt of his saber, with a candle glowing in the background to set the mood. The text in the upper right is from their First Dance song, and was woven throughout their book to tie the storyline together. It came out AWESOME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!!!

Love, love LOVE this book!! It IS a masterpiece-you, once again, made magic. It’s going to be everything we ever dreamed it might be-actually more!! The way you wove the words in from “our” song was pure genius, it brought tears to my eyes looking at the book and reading the words to the first dance song.

Also, I cannot tell you how many people have commented on my bridal picture (from the newspaper). People at work, whom I do not even know, have stopped me in the halls, the bathroom, the cafeteria to tell me how beautiful that picture was-I just received a compliment here at work again yesterday, and the wedding was 2 months ago!! I always tell them that it’s easy to look beautiful when you have a photographer like Chris Smith.

Big Hugs and all of my Gratitude!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool shots - I've always wanted to shoot a wedding there but haven't yet. Actually, Nathan just did a few weeks ago and said it was pretty cool.

And wow check out that awesome comment! You rock!

Chris said...

WOW! Feedback like this are the TRUE rewards for what we do. I am so humbled. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Chris

You do some good work. Your layouts are just as good and creative as your photos. Cool

Ron